Our corporate headquarters is located in Raleigh, NC. We are a full service managed hosting company with SSAE-16 audited data centers. We deliver scalable, economical and reliable solutions for hosting and managing complex IT infrastructure. Our 100% virtualized data centers are dedicated private and hybrid cloud environments tailored to our clients exact needs. We provide a full suite of fully managed IT infrastructure hosting and disaster recovery services to our client's around the globe including a 24/7/365 Network Operations Center.
Corporate Headquarters - Operations Center
Toll Free (877) 319-3051 or (919) 319-3051
Wells Fargo Capital Center
150 Fayetteville Street, Raleigh, NC 27601
Durham, NC - DC1
Durham NC 27701
Denver, CO - DC2
Englewood, CO 80112
rmsource physical and logical security measures protect our clients from potential compromises, by providing multiple layers of protection at each data center.
- On Premise Security Guards
- Security Systems and Digital Recorders for Video Surveillance.
- 2 Factor security, RFID + Biometric
We offer a variety of connectivity options, including Internet bandwidth, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), virtual private network (VPN) from multiple carriers offer a fully redundant and highly reliable network. Carriers include but are not limited to Century Link, Verizon, Time Warner Cable & Telecom, Level 3, AT&T, and others.
- Three equally provisioned diverse, Ring-Protected Internet Providers
- Multiple points of building access to supply diverse physical routes, ensuring a high level of resiliency.
- 2N Network infrastructure and configurations provides redundancy within each component.
- BGP ensure the highest levels of Internet availability.
All rmsource data centers are built on raised floors and have high-volume, zoned temperature and humidity control systems that permit systems to run under optimal conditions at all times. All systems are monitored on a 24/7 basis by our professional service teams.
- HVAC - Our cooling units allow for proper heat dissipation, permitting our sites to operate within an acceptable temperature range. We employ redundant (N+1) HVAC units within each of our locations. The HVAC units are powered by normal and emergency electrical systems, in order to maintain their availability. Additionally, we’ve installed cold water tanks that keep air conditioning units functioning when we’re required to transition from direct power to generator power during emergencies.
- Fire Suppression - We also employ the latest fire suppression methods. To detect smoke from the earliest stage of combustion, we’ve have fire suppression systems at each of our data center locations. The systems utilize state-of-the-art "sniffer" systems, augmented by heat detection and dry-pipe sprinkler systems.
- 2N Power - Redundant Power via Multiple UPSs and Propane Generators and diverse dual power distribution to each device
- Facility Engineering - We have designed our facilities to protect what Mother Nature throws at us. Our hurricane rated facilities with exteriors are capable of withstanding a Category 3+ hurricane.
Service Level Agreements (SLA)
We provide world class service level agreements with financially backed uptime guarantees.
We provide fully managed geographically dispersed disaster recovery options to our clients.
- Multiple Procurement Options
- Hot/Warm/Cold Site Recovery Solutions
- Customer Login & Dedicated Portals for Remote Access and Ticketing
Our clients receive 24/7/365 dedicated account portals for trouble ticketing and escalation of any support related requests.
- Priority Response Teams
- Proactive Monitoring of Client Networks
- Central management from our Cary, NC Network Operations Center.